Friday, August 17, 2012

Review: Ecobeau Natural BB Cream

Got a sample from Gone Shopping Too & The Orange Co so here's a review for them :)

My 2nd product review now! Gonna be a short one though oh well.

This time it's every lazy person's favorite product: The BB Cream!!!

Some facts about Ecobeau's BB Cream:
1. It's made from only natural ingredients.
2. There are 2 types for you to choose from, the BB Cream or BB Cream Plus. BB Cream Plus is a little darker.
3. It's from Korea!

To be honest it's my first time trying on a BB cream so I don't really have much to compare it with but I'm really impressed with it though! Blended pretty well with my skin even though I'm quite dark and it isn't that oily :)

Applied the BB cream on my left check but you can't really tell the difference. It's a good thing cos it looks natural but still protects your skin at the same time!

So yup that's all! Thank you to Gone Shopping Too & The Orange Co for the sample! You can visit them at:

Gone Shopping Too http://goneshoppingtoo.com

The Orange Co
http://theorangeco.com

XOXO

No comments: