Friday, September 11, 2009

Photobucket
(I heard that you were trouble but i couldn't resist)

Sense of Satisfaction ♥/-
Haha it's time for another update!
Maybe it's cos' i'm really happy today heh. Better seize the moment and update more often while i'm still in the mood :P
-
Photobucket
So today was a really happy day because it was really productive!
YAY ME! (I sound like London Tipton omg)
-
Photobucket
But before i spare you the productive details, here's a banana-ish MSN convo with Kee Jin the joker :D HAHAHA, that made me laugh that i just had to post it (!!!) KJ's such a sicko in the mind that not even the mighty me can purify it lollll. Nvm that goal shall be achieved someday somehow ;D
-
First went for a swim right in the hot afternoon sun from 11.40AM - 12.34PM (54 minutes).
1. Swam 50 laps in 54 minutes which is like a 1 minute improvement from Wednesday's timing woots ^^ (I know it's not that great compared to my timings in P5 but nevertheless i'm happy with it since i haven't swam in ... a month?)
2. Had great tanlines woohoo! ^^

Mumsy sprayed hair-care protection on my hair after i came up and helped me do the hair mask which does wonders to your hair after it's soaked in chlorine for um, 54 minutes. Yay now it's soft and not entangled-dry :)

I thought alot during the swim. Swimming's my bestfriend yo. I always reflect on things when i'm swimming :)
I thought about school, i thought about family, i thought about band, i thought about my social circle, my friends, and i also thought about you. Realised lots of stuffs too. I've got so many emotional things that i want to say but i guess i would better post it somewhere else private. Sorry y'all it's more private so i don't think everyone should know about it.

-
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Then after lunch ...
1. Studied/revised Energy Changes so now i understand it ^^ (Nth went into my head during Fee's lesson)
2. Did finish everything related to Chemistry woohoo ^^
-
Get Smart Pictures, Images and Photos
Watched Get Smart during dinner with parents :)
HAHA i know i'm lag but whatever lol. Anne Hathaway so hot & pretty in this movie, Dwane Johnson so hot too heh :P & Steve Carrell was just being ... himself haha hilarious man laughed till i ate dinner for 1+ hours :}
-
Finally got hold onto the precious laptop after like, the whole day hehe. Here's another video for your entertainment. HAHAHA: "She even points at it!" LMAO watch to know what i mean ;)

-
K now it's time for my beauty sleep woohoo i'm sleeping a happy happy girl tonight :) Nights y'all! ^^

Y
Won't you just let it go,
and come back to me?

Quotes

P.S I think i'm really falling badly for Tumblr (!!!)

No comments: