Sunday, November 15, 2009

(Edit: 16th November 2009)
Just made a few minor changes to the sidebar & updated the wishlist. (incase you have yet to notice) Isn't the new disclaimer picture nice??? Kudos to Jia Jian & Si Jia who drew the name things for me aww :)
Really addicted to Remedy now hehehe it's the new blog song!!!
Hope y'all like it :D I don't care if you don't heh.
I'm hungry and dinner's calling my name rawr byeeeee
-
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY! ♥

Love you & mummy to the max even though i really feel like screaming at you both at times, and at times when i really want to run away from home. But know that in my heart, you'll be the best parents ever k! :) I love you! ♥♥♥
-
Had a really awesome time @ Sento
sa yesterday with part of the dearest clarinets Chloe Jaime Natalie Roy Terence :))) Enjoyed myself really much. These people just have this little thing about them that makes me extremely happy when i'm with them hehe love all of you velly velly much!
Will update after i get the pixels from Chloe k! :D
-
Y
You don't know how i felt
when you finally responded

No comments: