Tuesday, December 7, 2010

LIVERPOOL 3 - 0 ASTON VILLA
Woke up @ 4AM to watch the match and it was totally worth it! Great performance by Liverpool!!! Torres did not play cos' his wife went into labor and Gerrard & Carragher are injured I think so all the big guns didn't play but they still managed to win ain't that good?!? :D Still at the bottom half of the EPL Table though so let's hope they'll win Newcastle on Sunday!!
-
Went down to Raffles City in the morning to order my Gucci glasses! ^.^ 
Should be ready by Saturday for me to collect hehe I chose the Crizal lens, which is the one you regularly see on advertisements now, the repel water one rofl. However, my appointment with the optometrist, I have to wait for another 1 - 2 weeks to wear contact lenses cos' the wound from my eye op 2 weeks ago is still there, like a little bit, so it's better not to wear which also means, NO CONTACTS AGAIN :( 
Wa sibei sian man why am I the only one who keeps having styes??? I'm sick of it already man, why do I keep having styes this year :( Maybe cos' I never clean my eyes with that solution every day luh but obviously I can't do that right, lazy people like me heheh. Oh well, another week's wait then! D:
-
Went to Qi Qi's house afterwards in the afternoon for lunch and to help them pack and welcome their new home! Helped her arrange her stuffs in her new room and other stuffs. Their new home's really pretty man! Stayed there till 10+ hehe Cassandra was there too she's such a cutiepie haha we played Monopoly after we're done gosh I was so happy man I love Monopoly!!! (As you may have already known) Can't wait to see them again for the housewarming this Sunday! 8)
-
No pix now cos' it's 6AM in the morning! Meeting up with Su Ern for lunch later hehe excited manz cos' we haven't met in like what, 3 years? :0 Lots of catching up to do so imma go back to sleep now. 
Good Morning Everyone! :)

XOXO

No comments: