Friday, September 9, 2011

THE GLEE PROJECT!!!

(EDIT: 2.14AM)
Oh yayness I just tested the email blogging thing and it works!!! Yesss now lazy me no need to upload pix 2 times :D The only problem though is that I can't really format my posts ... so everything will be like to the left side and the words will all be together I think :O But aiya, as long as I got post more that's good already right hahaha k nights!
-
So this is gonna be a real short post but I just watched the last episode of The Glee Project just now while having dinner and boy am I filled w so much emotions I'm exploding!!! 
-
Not gonna be long-winded & talk about every single episode but gosh I JUST LOVE THIS SHOW SO MUCH!!! It's just so real and authentic, none of those kind of fake fights or anything and I think that's what makes it so relatable to, just like Glee ^^ Gotta thank all the contestants for giving me so many hilarious moments teehee but I think all of them are so talented I can just imagine every single one of them on GLEE already! 
-
I really like almost every single one of them man the ones who don't really stand out to me are probably only Ellis and Mckynleigh but the rest ... Love'em all!!!
-
But my favorites were CAMERON & DAMIAN!!! :-)
The 2 of them so cute ahaha I can't get enough of them mannn kekeke! K maybe I'll fangirl more bout this in the future but for now ... it's back to mugging my ass off -.-
-
Really happy with myself cos I finally finished my Math Notes!!! Took me about a day and a half to complete and I really wanted to give up halfway after realizing how much content there is but I think I'm glad I followed through with my intentions. I really think it'll benefit me in the long run, I mean like now I have 10 chapters worth of math condensed into just 20 pages!!! Besides, while typing I really read through every single thing I guess I can safely say that I've "revised" for Math, tomorrow I'll start doing the practice papers and time myself. I feel like I haven't done much this holiday basically cos I've been focusing my time on Math I guess? Gosh why is it so time-consuming :( I'm taking so long to revise my stuffs how am I gonna finish revision in time for promos?!? 
-
Wanted to go on a hiatus here but then I realized this place's probably the only thing that would keep me sane so ... I guess I'll just continue posting my feelings here. Activated some email setting on Blogger, hopefully that would let me blog from my iPhone then I no need to upload pix on flickr woots :-) 
K that's all for now, good night y'all ^^

XOXO
P.S I think I wanna audition for The Glee Project 2!! Don't laugh k, a girl can dream ^^

No comments: