Monday, December 12, 2011

SIMPLE PLAN CONTEST!!

Simple Plan :-) 
I'VE JUST WON SIMPLE PLAN VIP PASSES FOR THEIR CONCERT ON THE 15TH OF JANUARY WHOOHOO!!!! 
A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL 969 OF YOU WHO LIKED MY PICTURE FOR ME GOSH!!! I PERSONALLY WISH I CAN TAKE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU TO THE CONCERT WITH ME AWWW! 
But so sorry! I took part in the contest for my best friend @jacqiezhannack (SI JIA) so yeah this is my early birthday present for her! Love you babe! <3 
(Will post my winning pic here another time cos FB won't let me link -.-) 
-
Okay that's all for now, it's just a really short update to show my happiness kekeke! More proper updates another I guess, so sorry for the lack of updates here! :( I've been a goodgirl94 doing Math & Chem & Econs all day long :( SIGH. Btw, the 4th placers were cursing us on Twitter and I'm shocked I didn't feel offended or anything, just found it hilarious & amusing trololol I must say though, my impression of @twshivshiv was a good one (cos she own the pool party with The Wanted) but OH WELL! I guess looks are deceiving hor? Anyway congratulations to the 1st and 2nd placers Ashreen & Idayu!! I personally can't wait to see them at the concert :) 
-
Alright goodnight everyone! Sleep tight everyone, and once again, A BIG THANK YOU!!! xxx

XOXO

No comments: