Saturday, October 29, 2011

PW GONE CRAZY!

GERALD SER THE PIG HAHAHA
-
HI MY PW GROUP (DH003) HAVE BEEN DOING PW / REHEARSING FOR OP SINCE 1PM AND THEY ARE STILL HERE. WE'VE BEEN HAVING LOADS OF FUN REHEARSING AND WE'VE FOUND A NEW GAME TO PLAY: 
TETRIS BATTLE!!! 

I really think we're all going crazy already we're laughing at almost everything and Tetris Battle brings out the worst in all of us except for me HAH! I'm a genius I am Rank 8 liao woots woots!!! 

Okay bye this is just a short post, I'm filled with so much love and craziness for them now I just gotta post it kekeke!

XOXO
P.S Try out this tongue twister & tell me if you got it right on the first try ;) 

Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked. If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?

No comments: