Tuesday, April 10, 2012

PW RESULTS OMG!!!

-
I'm super tired now from uploading pix & vids while doing homework lol but this is too important to wait so imma just announce it now: 
DHS YEAR 6 2012 PW 
79% As!!!
-
6C11 2012 PW
100% As!!!
which also means ...
-
DH003 2012 100% As!!! 
-
Words can't express how happy I am with this man. 
For a class filled with what other people may perceive as underdogs, we achieved our goals!!! Feeling more confident of myself now and I really hope that PW won't be my only A on my A level certificate next year! 
I'm so thankful for Miss Teo, 6C11 & DH003 for walking through this journey with me. I honestly hated PW at the start but after the school year ended and we could solely focus on PW, that was when all the fun and craziness with DH003 and 6C11 started! HAHAHA All our time spent on tetris battle and xbox kinect and hard work and rehearsing were all worth it! Hahahahahahahhahaha I honestly had loads of fun during that period of time and grew to love and appreciate my group members so much gosh :') 
ONG YI JIA, KOK JIE YU, TEO DAWN & GERALD SER:
I LOVE YOU!!! <3 
-
Heh okay that's all for today, I don't want to start sleeping late again. It's not good for my brain!! LOL ok that's it, nights y'all!!! :-) 

XOXO

No comments: