Monday, April 9, 2012

The Color Quiz

-
Yesss I'm finally done w my Econs Case Study presentation!!! :-)
Totally forgot to check Miss Tan's website & how unlucky of me to be the 1st one to present tomorrow sigh. Oh well, at least I managed to crap something out in time!! 
-
Since I'm too sleepy to be coherant, here's a little test that I did which is pretty accurate in my opinion, try it out if you may! You never know what kind of result you'll get ;)

THE COLOR QUIZ

Your Existing Situation

Works well with others. Needs personal relationships which are understanding and relatively conflict-free.

Your Stress Sources

"Unfulfilled hopes have left her feeling uncertain and even a little fearful about the future. Needs to feel secure and avoid further disappointment; fears she will be looked over, lose her position, or lose respect. Has little hope that things will get better in time and her negative attitude leads her to place impossible demands on others or to compromise or bargain."

Your Restrained Characteristics

Current events leave her feeling forced into compromise in order to avoid being cut off from affection or future cooperation.
"Feels she is not receiving her fair share and is unable to rely on anyone for support or sympathy. she keeps her emotions bottled up, leaving her quick to take offense to small things. she tries to make the best of her situation."
Is satisfied and finds contentment through sexual activity.
Current events leave her feeling forced into compromise in order to avoid being cut off from affection or future cooperation.

Your Desired Objective

"Looking for affectionate, fulfilling, and friendly relationships. Seeks intimacy and personal relationships full of love, self-sacrifice and trust."

Your Actual Problem

Disappointed because her hopes have not come to pass and she fears coming up with new goals will only lead to further disappointment. These conflicting emotions lead to a feeling of anxiety and depression. she tries to escape into a peaceful and calm relationship which offers encouragement and protection from further disappointment.
-
Alright, that's all for today. 
Would love to have a proper update soon to share my thoughts and feelings of recent happenings, there so many things on my mind that I wanna spill over here but I haven't had the time to do so. Hopefully I will soon!! I hate it when I finally have the time to blog, I'm not able to express myself properly anymore because w feelings, they come and go easily and it's hard to hold on to them sigh. Okay now I'm just being incoherant hahaha nights y'all, have a happy week! (I know I won't cos I'm pretty damn sure I'm gonna get a B for PW sigh) 

XOXO

No comments: