Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The Songs Game

-
  1. Queen Seon Duk OST (Kim Nam Gil) - Can’t I Love You
  2. My Chemical Romance - Teenagers
  3. David Rush feat. Pitbull & Kevin Rudolf - Shooting Star
  4. Girlicious - Like Me
  5. Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana - Don’t Walk Away
  6. Nine Days - Absolutely (Story of a Girl)
  7. Rihanna - Breakin’ Dishes
  8. The Saturdays -I Say OK
  9. Jessica Mauboy feat. Akon - Dance It Off
  10. Neon Trees - 1983
  11. Metro Station - Tell Me What To Do
  12. The Spill Canvas - Lullaby
  13. The Eagles - Hole In The World
  14. Space Cowboy feat. Chelsea Korka - Falling Down
  15. Rihanna - Lemme Get That
  16. Mitchel Musso feat. Katelyn Tarver - Us Against The World
  17. Beyonce - Sweet Dreams
  18. Jonas Brothers - Still In Love With You
  19. Kat Deluna feat. Akon - Push Push
  20. Victorious - All I Want Is Everything
-
Decided to try this out for fun. I've been meaning to update and revamp this space ever since my A levels ended but ... I guess I've been having too much of a life to do so HAHAHA. No but seriously, I've been busy as hell I don't think I was even this busy when I was studying LOL. Oh well, hopefully I'll be more active on this space after the big move! (Yes I am moving house) Till then, I wish everyone HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

XOXO

No comments: