Friday, January 7, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Hellooo 2011 :)
It's kind of heartbreaking that I went to such lengths to revive this site and now it's slipping back into the dead blog state again :X Oh well, I've only got myself to blame for that. Been really wanting to update here but so many things and activities has been happening even I myself can't keep track of time any longer! I've got lots of overdue photos to upload on to the com, on to Facebook, on to Photobucket and on to here!!! Hopefully I'll be able to do that after Orientation ... Hmmm the recent posts are all wordy and boring I know but aiya what to do, when you've got a lazy blogger like me :P Maybe I'll post a recap of 2010 if I've got time ... Shit lah there's seriously so many things that I still want to do but I'm running out of time already :( I'll just slowly take it with a step at a time. 
-
Wasted my entire week watching Playful Kiss over and over again; watching every video around the Net about them like interviews and NGs and stuff oh gawd I hate it when I'm like that. It's like I turn into somebody else completely man. I just keep watching and suddenly it's time to sleep :O Y'know what's so funny about me? Every time I chance upon a TV series or movie that I like right, after that I will just keep Googling stuff about that movie and the actors in it for the next few days, going all gaga over them and then when there's nothing left to know about them, the whole craze dies down and I become me again. The whole experience is so surreal I tell you, sian hahaha. But the funny thing is that nothing gets you hooked on more then K Dramas do man, that's for sure. It was the same thing with Goong last time rofl. I know I always say that I like and only like angmohs and all but gosh have you seen Kim Hyun Joong??? Not really an obssessed K Pop fan like some other people are. As in like I'm okay with the music but English stuffs are still my kind of thing, but stillllll he's absolutely gorgeous hehe I've been dreaming about him this whole week lmao. This is all Qi Qi's fault luh, she was the one who introduced him and the show to me LOL. But I'm sure I'll get over him sooner or later cos' deep down in my heart, Tom Daley's still the only one for me hehe ♥
-
Anyway, went over to Qin Gang's house yesterday to play and we had so much fun! 
Played Mahjong & Monopoly Deal; surfed around his laptop while waiting for the boys to stop playing PS2 and (this is the most fun part) using Winston's account to prank other people :D All in all, I had a great day thanks to these people: Pris Jiayim Winston Qingang & Chengkai :) 
-
K my intended short post has turned into a long string of words oops.
Will be away for the weekend cos' it's ...
CLARINETS CHALET BABY!!!
7th Jan 2011 - 9th Jan 2011

Super excited cos' I just know that it will be crazy and fun with my little monster juniors and seniors 8D
What a great way to have fun before hell sets in right hehe k I'm gonna go pack now bye all have a great weekend before school starts! ^^

XOXO
P.S I've removed that long photo post. But I will be reposting it in smaller parts another time. Apparently this stupid template can't take too long posts :O 

No comments: