Wednesday, June 22, 2011

DHSSB @ The 22nd Australian International Music Festival in:
SYDNEY
23rd June 2011 - 28th June 2011
Will be flying off in approximately ... 23 hours (our flight's a midnight one) and will be back again in the wee hours of Wednesday morning next week! WHICH ALSO MEANS WE'RE GONNA MISS THE FIRST 3 DAYS OF SCHOOL = MISS 1ST 3 PAPERS OF CT HELLYEAHHHH :D Extremely excited & nervous at the same time cos' this time it's with different people and for a different reason: This time we're actually competing overseas!!! 
Pray for us and wish us luck ok hehe! :-)
-
Been quite awhile since I last updated heh. Gosh I really need to update more often manz. Not just for all the readers out there but also for myself cos I have come to realize (after looking through some of my archives) that all these blog posts really help me relive all my past moments albeit good or bad! Shit man now I have no Year 4 memories :( K shall start like ... soon! I promise ok!!! 
-
Will post a recap of what has been happening (which is ALOT) in another post when I get back.
Only 1 thing you need to know actually:
I'M FINALLY SEVENTEEN WHOOHOO!!! :)
Feels great being a step closer to 18. Don't know why but it seems like such a big deal doesn't it?? 
More about it next time cos me needs to sleep right now cos I need to wake up earlier tomorrow to pack (gasp yes me being the usual procrastinator has not packed yet) so good night y'all more posts + pix when I get back k pinky promise!! 
-
Till then, study hard kids and I'll see you people in a week!
Love love to everyone, I know you'll miss me ;)

XOXO 

No comments: