Thursday, July 7, 2011

(EDIT: Friday 12.22AM)
OH SHIT I REALIZE THAT NOT EVERYBODY CAN VIEW THE FB VLOGS -.- 
Will upload them on YouTube soon so everyone can see ok ^^
-
DO YOU LIKE MY NEW HAIR + BANGS??? :-)
So today I went to East Point after school to fix my specs (the old one, not my baby Gucci) and decided to trim my hair since my fringe's way too long anyway ~
-
The damn CTs are overrr woots woots! I just know that I'm gonna fail until cannot fail this time man. It has got to really be the worst kind of exams I've ever sat for. Totally did not feel the studying mood @ all and I wasn't even feeling kanchiong for CTs! Didn't even study finish for all the topics gosh that is unforgivableOf course it didn't help that I took Geog & Econs on the same day and Chem & Math on the same day -.- Asking for trouble man seriously! I really do not want to retain I'm damn bloody scared now I'm gonna work my butt off starting next week for promos I MUST PROMOTE TO YEAR 6 NEXT YEAR!!! 
-
Went to East Point for lunch on Tuesday after Geog & Econs with Natalie :) We spent our lunch break chionging away for Econs CT so we were famished by the time we finished the paper. Had ramen at Men Men Don Don & Berrylite frozen yoghurt afterwards. Managed to buy 3 more pairs of banana socks too! We had a really great time and acted #likeaboss as if our CTs are over already when actually we still had more papers on Wednesday trololol SELF-DENIAL AT IT'S BEST. Anyway we did 2 stupid vlogs hehehe they're up on FB already you can check them out here: 
If you enjoyed these, then you'll love our Sydney vlogs more HAHAHA await in excitement!!! 
-
Missed the talks for Learning Festival yesterday cos I was still taking my damn papers, thnkgod everyone said they were boring = I missed nothing *smirks* The most interesting talk today was THE SEX TALKS ^^ (Surprise surprise) No but really they were very informative and fun at the same time, esp the interaction time in class I love 5C11 to bits and pieces man they're the best class to have sex talks with!! We're all very open with each other man. With them there are no boundaries at all and I can just say whatever I want to say without being afraid of them judging me :D Hehehe best class everrr ~
-
Gosh I'm so sorry my posts are always so un-linked with one another cos' I update so not often :( AND I'm sorry for the lack of pixxx I really am damn lazy to upload them mannn T.T But rest assured, a Sydney post filled with vlogs & pixels will come very soon ok!!! (When I get all of them from Terence & Yu Kun & Nat)
For now,
IT'S SPORTS CARNIVAL TOMORROW WHOOHOO!!!
I'm signed up for Water Relay and Water Polo yay yay yay I love the waters man (damn stupid that we've got to wear life vests though) I really hope HOMA wins this man we must maintain our senior's awesomeness by winning the House Cup again!!! K I'm gonna go pack and sleep me me so excitedxzxzxzxz goodnight! :)

XOXO
P.S I really really wish Blogger can create an app for iPhone man that way I can update on the go & post all my pix and vids easily!!! 

No comments: