Wednesday, July 27, 2011

HI I'M SO BLOODY HAPPY RIGHT NOW THAT I'M DEFYING ALL ODDS TO TYPE THIS BLOG POST TROLOLOL SOMETHING DAMN COOL HAPPENED TO ME JUST NOW!!!
-
K shall calm down my nerves so that I can actually tell my story ROFL here it goes!
So today I suddenly missed the covers of Mike Tompkins very much so I listened to every single one of his videos just now and I tweeted about it ... AND HE ACTUALLY REPLIED ME!!! *SCREAMS & MELTS* 
Mike Tompkins fucking replied me on Twitter HEHEHE!!! ^.^
My reply damn special k, other people's replies all normal thanks nia but mine got repeated alphabets + many exclamation marks + smiley face!!!! There must be something unique bout me ;)
-
In case you've all been living under a rock, Mike Tompkins is probably one of the most talented people I've ever known alright!!! He's a singer/songwriter and regularly does super cool acapella covers of modern songs, using only his VOICE AND MOUTH 8D Cool eh? Oh and plus I think he's really cute/handsome/hot hehehe :D
Please go check out his YouTube page here and give yourself some pleasure :-)
-
Here are some of my favorites!!! (Well I love all actually)
1. Dyanamite Cover 2. Firework Cover 3. Only Girl in the World Cover 4. Misery Cover 5. Pretty Young Thing (P.Y.T) Cover 6. Teenage Dream + Just The Way You Are Cover 
-
That's all for now! I've still got Econs Case Study to do -.- Such a bitch lah so many Econs homework to do every bloody week argh. Will do a more proper update soon (I  hope) some really exciting things have been happening lately and I really wanna collect my thoughts here so I guess I'll see you guys real soon!!! For now, have a nice sleep y'all ^^

XOXO
P.S I've been prowling through YouTube just now and have discovered some really awesome artists!!! Will introduce you guys to them next time :) 

No comments: