Wednesday, September 21, 2011

HOT DATE WITH THE WANTED!!! ♥ (PART 1)

THE WANTED ♥
-
I WENT ON A HOT DATE W THE WANTED BOYS  YESTERDAY!!! ♥
Was pretty crazy bout winning it so on Thursday I got like around 15 of my friends to text in to 91.3FM and guess what? XIN YI WON IT GOSH!!!!!! FOREVER INDEBTED TO HER MANNN (Y) Winner could take a friend along so she was supposed to take me but she can't make it so I went in her place and brought Amy along! :-)
(Gonna be a really detailed post cos I don't wanna forget a single thing 8D)
-
Me & Amy can open our blogshop already LOL
Me and Amy were already damn excited the day before ROFL so rare to see her so excited like that sia HAHA! Bathed in school then cabbed down to Marina Square! We wanted to get them a mini fan each cos we were thinking the other 2 winners confirm got buy presents one lol but we couldn't find!! So too bad aww felt damn bad afterwards :/ 
-

In the cab! 
Walked over to Mandarin Oriental where we were supposed to meet. Saw Nathan walking out when we reached then we both freaked out and quickly ran inside LOLOLOL! Met the other winners and we were talking when Sarah from Universal Music told us to follow her out into the boy's bus and we totally went "WHAT?!?" ROFL We all kept thinking we were just gonna go to some room and spend 1 hour there w the boys but apparently they had something else planned for us!!! Totally felt #likeaboss when we walked out cos there were so many fans there and they were all looking and pointing at us HEHE
-
On the bus with the boys & the winners! SIVA ^^
Got onto the bus and met Tom first! He kissed and hugged us hehe!!! Amy and I sat on the one person seat first but then decided to switch infront LOL then while I was still walking towards my new seat Nathan came on! Max, Jay and Siva came on soon after entertaining the fans outside and then Sarah and the 91.3FM came on board and we were off to our secret location! :D Talked to Siva a lot on the way there hahaha he's so hilarious! Called Reena & Rinna to let them talk to Siva and Nathan too and they totally went crazy gosh ROFL I could hear them screaming even without speaker!! Very happy for them though :)
BTW, I ASKED SIVA TO GUESS WHAT RACE I AM THEN HE ASKED MIXED HEHE! THEN HE  ASKED ME WHAT MIX AM I AND THEN SAID THAT I LOOK BEAUTIFUL!!! :')
-
Nathan was disturbing me by covering my eyes here hehe ^^
Secret location turned out to be a studio @ Holland Village! Apparently we're gonna do a PHOTOSHOOT with the boys gosh!!! Then we all got very excited LOL at first I think all of us were still kind of starstruck then we didn't really dare to play with them but then halfway through the photoshoot we all got comfortable with one another then it got really fun! Halfway through when it was just the boys alone me & Edwina decided to photo-bomb them TEEHEE everyone had a good laugh after that :D Tried to persuade Tom to let me try his Tiger Beer to no avail pfft!
-
Was super happy to stand next to Nathan ^^
All in all it just felt like hanging out with friends (really hot and cute ones though hehe) cos they're so friendly!!! They goof around like teenage boys too lololol and the amount of hugs and kisses they shower us with *swoons* Btw me & Amy were idiots LMAO first we realize that she left her Polaroid cam on the bus (@#$%& IKR) so we went down to see whether the bus is still there. It wasn't so we came up but after awhile it came back woots! So we ran down to get it then once we came up again I realize that I forgot to take out the stuffs that I wanted them to sign -.- WE'RE SO WIN ROFL (Y)
-
Look at Siva & Dayana! SOKUTE ^^
When the photographer was taking pix of us girls the time the boys saw Amy's polaroid cam on the couch and started playing with it TROLOLOL so cute sia they ended up taking quite a lot and guess who kept it? US HAHAHA After that we were all just posing silly faces and camwhoring like crazy hahaha the boys were very intrigued by my double-sided Samsung cam too started camwhoring with it LOL :D Then after that apparently it was 6+ already and time to go aww siannnn we were all just starting to get close with one another loh!
-
SIVA! <3
At some point of time Nath and Tom were slogging along the floor rofl they so playful worxzxz :-)
And now for some pix from the shoot!

Made new friends!! Love you girls so much xx

POLAROID WITH NATH TEEHEE SO HAPPY I COULD DIE :') <3 xxx
 POLAROIDS TEEHEE! Some pix of the boys playing with Amy's cam :D

Me and Amy! Love this babe to bits and pieces hehe xx

With Nath & Tom! ^^
HAHAHA LOOK AT JAY! :P
My fav pix with Nath who's SO CUTE ^^

My fav pix with SIVA ^^

Some pixels from the boy's photoshoot ahaha look at them they're all sokute :-)

Siva showing us how he eats prata rofl ^^
NATH TAKING PIX OF ME & AMY TEEHEE!! He told us to give him as many funny faces as we can lololol
-
LOOK @ WHAT JAY DID TO HIMSELF HAHAHA
So after getting on the bus we dropped off the 91.3FM crew at Raffles City then cruised along the F1 circuit (the boys loved it they got damn excited about it hehe) then headed back to their hotel. It was my first time actually appreciating a traffic jam cos we were supposed to end at 7PM but due to the jam ... we had an extra half an hour with them ;) Our bus ride back was filled with lots of signing and drawing of autographs, a lot more camwhoring and loads of talking!! Me and Amy went to sit with Max & Tom at the back which was pretty fun, chatted loads with them rofl Max is really funny!! Will post up our funny convos in part 2 after promos, for now just make do with some pix from the busride back :-)
TOM ^^ <3
With Max, Tom and Amy! :-)
 Hehe fav pix with Max! ^^

With Tom!! :-)
-
K superbly tired now gosh I guess I'll continue another day with Part 2!!! Will post our PHOTOSHOOT pix after Universal Music Singapore uploads them too, in the meantime you can head to my Facebook to see all of them :D Love them so bloody much gosh they're so fun to hang out with!!!
BTW, ALL OF THEM TOLD ME THEY THINK MY GUCCI GLASSES IS COOL AND THAT I LOOK GOOD WITH IT YIPPEE!!! :-)

XOXO

No comments: