Friday, September 2, 2011

POTTERMORE

Yes,  I'm one of the million people who got this ;)
-
So obviously today's post is all about POTTERMORE!!! :D
To all those who have been living under a rock, go GOOGLE it if you don't know what it is -.-
So I just received my Welcome Email from the Pottermore team a.k.a MY ACCEPTANCE LETTER INTO HOGWARTS SCHOOL OF WIZARDRY AND WITCHCRAFT a few days ago but was too lazy to do up a post heheh. Not intending to give out too many spoilers here but just to show off the awesome house that the amazing Sorting Hat sorted me into: 
and the Hat has spoken: GRYFFINDOR!

The super awesome Welcome Message :-)

ISABEL WONG YEQING (CLOAKWITCH94), IS NOW OFFICIALLY A 
 GRYFFINDOR.
Hahaha suck on that, MUGGLES ;)
I think I'm really fated to be in Gryffindor sia because all my life I've been doing all those "Which Harry Potter House do you belong in?" quizzes (Probably about 5 - 8 quizzes of this kind) and every, single time, without fail, I will be sorted into Gryffindor teehee cool eh? 
Btw, don't you think CloakWitch94 is a damn nice name?? HEHE :D
-
CloakWitch94's Wand ^^ 

Check out my super cool wand as well! 
Hornbeam, Unicorn Core, 11 Inches, Solid 
-
Shopping List for First Years 

And finally, THE SHOPPING LIST!!! 
I was damn excited about this man I really read through every single detail on it ROFL
-
K so that brings us to the end of this Pottermore post LOL.
I was so excited when I first started exploring the site man, like seriously. I clicked on every single thing and took damn long to take in every page hahaha epictothemaxxx but it's okay because apparently Raey (who's in Slytherin) did that too :P Shall not tell you guys anymore secrets bout & leave it to the rest of you to go anticipate it when registration opens to all in October :-) 

XOXO

No comments: