Saturday, February 25, 2012

TIFFANY THORNTON

Surprise update today! This is too important to wait till I use the com so imma just use my Blogger app. Ugly post expected.
TIFFANY THORNTON REPLIED ME ON TWITTER HEHEHE YAY YAY YAY!!! Incase you don't know, she's a Disney actress currently starring on So Random :-)
-
Other than that, today I went for a swim after a million years! Felt really good, couldn't last till 50 laps though, got tired after 30 laps which just goes to show how unfit I am thanks to my injuries :( Timing wasn't good too, 33 minutes only ah sighhhh.
-
Okay that's all, gonna head back to studying now. No tuition today hehe so happy lol. Freaking hungry now gosh I can't wait for my parents to get home w food!

XOXO

P.S. Fun Fact: The bitch clan's stomachs have officially been linked together!!! We all feel hungry at the same time even though we're all separated lololol #separationanxiety

No comments: