Friday, March 16, 2012

Pre-Rhythm

It's RHYTHM XXVI tomorrow!!!
Not gonna say much since I've still got tons to study for CTs (I'm so screwed btw sigh) but just some feelings:
It has just really hit me that this is gonna be my very last time performing in Rhythm & the very last time I'll be getting a Rhythm tee :( It's all so bittersweet, every Rhythm's very different & I've got so much great memories w the band and my Clarinets . Now that it has come to this, I'll really miss it man. I'm just really glad I've decided to perform for this very last time before A levels. So much new memories made over this March Band Camp (except for a bloody bitch who I will not tarnish this post with -.-) and I feel like I've grown even closer to my juniors :) Btw our Y1 clarinet juniors are so cute omgz I'm serious they're seriously the cutest batch of juniors EVERRR 😍 So yeah anyway no matter what happens to my CTs, I won't look back and just move on with it I guess. So excited & nervous bout tomorrow man!! First time I'm playing piano for band concert, super scared that I'll screw up man!!! Ok I shall not think about it & continue mugging now. Nights y'all! Really looking forward to making even more memories tomorrow w my band & clarinets ^^ HAVE YOU GOTTEN YOUR TICKET YET???? WE'RE SOLD OUT ;)

No comments: